MALEEK HODGE-WEBB - FITNESS COACH
Certified Personal Trainer
Former Collegiate Athlete
Over 10 Years Experience
My mission is to take anyone where she or he cannot take themselves, which will be based off sacrifice and commitment to be great.
At Devine Improvements we believe in combining physical fitness with good nutrition, and a healthy lifestyle to improve your mind and body.
CHOOSE YOUR WORKOUT Plan
The ultimate goal is for you to reach your goals, whether you are a beginner or have knowledge in training. If you give me 1% of your trust I'll earn the other 99%. Don't be afraid to start.
It's That Simple.
February 10, 2023